YES, More Forms!

There are new forms that may appear in your mailbox, as part of the Obamacare/Affordable Care Act of 2015. You may receive either a form 1095-A, 1095-B or 1095-C, depending on who is providing your health insurance.

The difference between these forms is generally where you get your coverage.

  • A forms are issued by the marketplace insurance companies
  • B forms are from private health insurance carriers
  • C forms are issued by employers.

As a general rule, you do not need to do anything with these forms.

You just need to check off on your return that you had health insurance coverage for the full year. But under certain circumstances with split coverage, coverage gaps, or non-coverage, your tax return could become more complicated.

Please contact us to help you through these non-standard situations. 847-677-0224